Who we Are
Overlanders Global Expeditioners was created by a team of professionals in different areas, who share a common passion for adventure and ecotourism, than after more than 16 years of travelling the world in different groups have decided to undertake more ambitious and extreme projects.
The team has extensive experience in: 4 x 4 vehicles driving, mechanics, rescue, satellite navigation, professional photography and video, certified scuba diving (P.A.D.I), first aid courses and extreme sports. Gather all kinds of skills to encourage international expeditions of high demand and preparation, the Overlander way.
What is an OVERLANDER?
Anyone with spirit of adventure and is eager to travel the world Knowing different ways to think and live. A person who wants to feel the everyday living in each region visited, following its customs, eating their typical dishes, walking in its streets as a local; browse the paths that lead to discover the native part of each country, beyond the guides and tourist routes. An overlander travels the world in different ways always using terrestrial means, crossing borders and discovering new horizons.
Our mission is to organize international expeditions to the most extreme and secluded places in 4 x 4 vehicles, documenting the experiences in video, photographs and articles that inspire to get on an adventure to discover the world, promoting responsible recreation in the environment with the use of motor vehicles and the practice of non-conventional sports, instructing on the diversity of ecosystems, races, customs and peculiarities of each region calling for the conservation of natural environment for the enjoyment of future generations.
Overlanders Global Expeditioners will be the reference guide for all who want to venture to travel and get to know every corner of the world, scrutinize the details of each region, the diversity these offer and human and technical preparation they need to visit them. Give the example of how to enjoy the wonders of our planet in a unique way in complete balance with our environment.
- Encourage the conservation of the environment in off-road sports and raise general awareness through education and participation in the protection of our natural resources
- Constitute ourselves as the web page of image reference for all those lovers of adventure and 4 x 4
- Produce a series of programs for TV of greater excellence in the dissemination of information and entertainment during expeditions and unconventional sports in the most unusual sites.
- Direct courses and expeditions training the owners of 4 x 4 vehicles on techniques and tips to overcome the obstacles in different paths without adversely impact the environment.
- Establish a trade that advices, sells, installs and distributes the necessary elements for the equipment of 4 x 4 vehicles and camping
- Publish a quarterly magazine that reflects the overlander spirit, outdoor activities, extreme sports, innovations, trends and related products to our industry